We eat a lot of chicken in my house. I mean a whole lot. I was about to make baked chicken yet again, when I remembered I had some fresh ginger. So I added a few other ingredients and came up with this soy ginger chicken recipe. This sweet tangy marinade is just what you need to take your chicken from blah to BAM!
Soy Ginger Chicken Recipe
go here https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/esl-blog-editor-site-for-college/20/ here get link follow scholarship essays samples solved case study on business ethics pdf thesis author box purchase literature review dissertation review service consumer report best natural viagra clomid water retention http://www.chesszone.org/lib/writing-service-in-android-1901.html essay on grading system thesis topics neurology homework help bbc thesis of shooting an elephant orwell thesis essays on books https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/resist-peer-pressure-essay/10/ http://www.trinitypr.edu/admission/critical-essay-for-death-of-a-salesman/53/ here http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/contract-law-assignment-example/14/ thesis topic for biology majors https://www.cochise.edu/academic/nsw-parliamentary-library-research-service-briefing-paper-relating-to-bail/32/ source click here design thesis critical thinking exercises pdf can i take viagra and flomax brand name cialis 20mg a clockwork orange essay an essay on diwali Ingredients:
2 lbs chicken parts (I used wings and thighs)
1/2 cup sliced onion
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
2 cloves chopped garlic
1/4 cup soy sauce
3 tablespoons honey
1. Clean and season chicken. I used my usual combo of Lawry’s seasoned salt, Lawry’s seasoned pepper, and adobo. Whatever you use, just don’t use too much as the soy sauce is pretty salty already.
2. Add the onions, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and honey to a gallon-sized storage bag. Seal the bag and swish around until all ingredients are combined.
3. Add chicken to the bag and seal. Let marinate for as little as one hour or as long as overnight. The longer the chicken marinates, the more flavorful it will be.
4. Add chicken to a baking dish and cover with remaining marinade.
5. Bake at 350° for about 2 hours, turning the chicken over about every 30 minutes. Finish by turning your oven to broil and broiling for about 2-4 minutes on each side until chicken is nicely browned.