Take your breakfast or brunch from blah to BAM with these amazingly delicious French toast recipes!
https://lynchburgartclub.org/best-admission-essay-editing-services-uk/ free term paper samples can you buy viagra over the counter what to write in a paper fortune teller https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/genaric-doxycycline/63/ how to write descriptive essay about a person see in uk viagra chemistry homework help free go here https://pittsburghgreenstory.com/newyork/buy-paper-wristbands-in-store/15/ follow url does viagra high blood pressure que enfermedades cura el viagra checklist for thesis writing cool thesis acknowledgement assignment help melbourne http://wnpv1440.com/teacher/all-quiet-on-the-western-front-essay/33/ get link essay the hobbit http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/help-write-resume-objective/12/ que es el viagra y como se toma professional resume writing service apush essay https://lynchburgartclub.org/essay-on-festivals-in-kannada-language/ https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/adolf-hitler-leadership-style-essay/17/ see find someone to do my homework Healthcare canadian pharmacy uw essay prompt can you take viagra without having ed Banana French Toast
Originally, I started making this as baby food for my daughter. Then one day, I decided to make some for myself and I’m so glad I did! If you would like to make this for your baby, you can substitute the milk in the recipe with breast milk or formula.
2 large ripe bananas
1/3 cup of milk
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
dash of nutmeg
a few drops of vanilla flavor
challah bread (or bread of your choice)
- Place the banana, milk, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla in a food processor and blend well.
- Dip bread in the mixture until it is completely covered.
- Place the bread in a heated frying pan that has been coated with butter or cooking spray.
- Flip after about 2 or 3 minutes or until brown on each side.
Berry-Stuffed French Toast with Vanilla Sauce
Replacing the syrup with vanilla sauce is what really takes this dish to the next level…
Before you begin:
If you like, you can prepare this dish ahead of time. Simply follow the directions, then cover and refrigerate. Bake per directions below when ready to serve.
1 package of Neufchatel cheese (you can use cream cheese, but this is less fattening)
½ cup sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 egg whites
2 cups fat-free milk
1 long French baguette
¼ cup raspberries
¼ cup blueberries
¼ cup sliced strawberries
- Slice the baguette into 18 slices
- Add the Neufchatel cheese, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla to a mixing bowl and use and electric mixer to blend well.
- Add the eggs one at time, mixing well after each addition.
- Add the egg whites.
- Gradually add the milk.
- Spray the bottom of a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Arrange 9 slices of the bread to the dish.
- Top each piece of the bread with the berries, saving a few berries for garnish.
- Top the berries with the remaining slices of bread.
- Pour the liquid mixture over for the bread and let stand for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350° for about 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Top with vanilla sauce and fresh berries and serve while warm.
Vanilla Sauce (prepare 10 minutes before French toast comes out of the oven)
1 cup of water
½ cup sugar
1 tablespoons cornstarch
2 teaspoon vanilla flavor
2 tablespoons butter
- Add sugar and cornstarch to a small saucepan.
- Add 1 cup of boiling water and stir constantly for about 5 minutes.
- Move saucepan to stovetop with medium heat.
- Add in vanilla flavor and butter.
- Cook until thickened.
- Spoon over french toast and serve immediately.
If you try any of my recipes, please post comment below.
Follow me on twitter @herlifeinspired