I found this Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe on the back of the craisins package a few years ago and thought they sounded delish. And I was right. I especially love making them because they are easy to make and since they are made with real oats and little sugar, they must be healthy. At least that what I tell myself as I woof them down! Here’s the recipe…
Oatmeal Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
1 1/2 cups oats
1 1/2 cups flour
2 large eggs
2/3 cup brown sugar
2/3 cup white chocolate chips
2/3 butter, softened
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1-5 ounce package of dried cranberries
1. Whisk together oats, flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, use an electric mixer to blend butter and sugar until fluffy.
3. Add eggs and mix well.
4. Slowly add the flour mixture to the bowl and mix well.
5. Fold in the cranberries and white chocolate chips.
6. Drop dough by the tablespoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
Try this recipe and be sure to come back and tell me what you think!