We love lasagna in my house but I don’t always love all the steps it takes to make it. But this easy one pan lasagna recipe requires no boiling, no baking and is ready in no time!
Easy One Pan Lasagna Recipe
cialis sublingual (professional)
essay on abortion of girl child
essay writing guidelines
precis essay example
why should you receive this scholarship essay examples
do my geography biography
vardenafil versus viagra
viagra und seine nebenwirkungen
how much is viagra from doctor
world war 2 photo essay
cheap viagra uk next day delivery
viagra for daily use
cv writing services melbourne
buy university essays online
writing the thesis outline conceptual framework
custom creative essay ghostwriting website uk
cialis la mesilla
custom business plan writing website
stages of writing an essay
will writing service dubai
1/3 cup chopped onions
2 gloves minced garlic
1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
Pepper to taste
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon olive oil
3/4 lb ground turkey or beef
8 lasagna noodles
3 cups spaghetti sauce
1 cup ricotta cheese
1 cup mozzarella cheese
Before you get started, I want to share a few secrets to making a really good lasagna…
- Polly-O is the best ricotta cheese hands down. Try to get it on sale though because it’s kinda pricey, which why I don’t always use it. But when I do, I can definitely taste the difference.
- Try the Kraft Mozzarella Cheese with a hint of Philadelphia Cream Cheese. Again, you will taste the difference.
- Victoria’s White Linen Marinara Sauce. Wow! This is the best tasting jarred sauce I have ever had! The closest to homemade you will ever find in a jar. It can be hard to find in average supermarkets, but Costco does carry it. Shout out to my awesome mother-in-law for buying some for me:)
- And just a note about seasonings—my no fail combo is lawry’s seasoned salt, lawry’s seasoned pepper and adobo. I use these 3 as a base on just about everything I cook.
1. Add olive oil, onions and garlic to a large pan. Sauté until onions are translucent.
2. Add ground turkey or beef to pan. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Cook until brown. Drain oil from the pan.
3. Add 1/4 cup of water and 2 cups of the spaghetti sauce. Break the lasagna noodles into 3 or 4 squares and layer them in the pan. They don’t have to be perfect squares, just toss them in.
4. Cover the noodles with the remaining sauce. Top with a few fresh basil leaves. Cook until noodles are fork tender.
5. Add a layer of ricotta cheese and cook for about 5 minutes. Then sprinkle mozzarella cheese.
6. Add a few more basil leaves and cover until cheese melts.
Done in about 40 minutes, I promise this one pan wonder is the easiest lasagna you will ever make! Enjoy!